Russian MIlitary Full Face Gas Mask
The mask consists of a panoramic glass case, a rubber seal with a double shutter, a valve box with inspiration, expiration and intercom valves, a suction mask with inspiration and headband valves, a protective film (add.). The mask has a central threaded connection for attaching a filter (design KR 40x4.0 according to GOST 8762-75 for domestic filters; design KR 40x3.5 according to GOST R 12.4.214-99 for domestic and imported filters). Filters with a mass of less than 500 g are attached directly to the mask, with a larger mass through a connecting tube. The mask is made in a single universal size.
Details of the mask are made of high-strength materials resistant to harmful substances and adverse temperature conditions. The panoramic mask is operable in all climatic zones at an ambient temperature from minus 40 to plus 40 ° C and relative humidity up to 98%.
- a double shutter ensures a snug fit of the mask to the face with various sizes, while the process of determining the anthropometric dimensions of the head is excluded;
- fast adjustment of the headband and reliable fixation at five points with self-tightening buckles;
- the presence of a suction cup prevents fogging of the glass and reduces the content of carbon dioxide in the inhaled air.
Advantages of the MAG mask:
- increased field of view;
- low breathing resistance;
- one (universal) size;
- optimal negotiation opportunity;
- long warranty storage period;
- the level and quality of the mask are confirmed by the European certification system according to Directive 89/686 / EEC
Unfortunately there are no reviews yet, you can be the first.